AccuPedo - Pedometer Widget Description:
AccuPedo© - Pedometer Widget
AccuPedo© is an accurate Pedometer Widget App that monitors your daily walking on the Home screen of your phone. An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. AccuPedo© counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with AccuPedo©.
●An Intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm for accurate step detection. Step counting starts after 10 consecutive walking steps.
● Concise widget display on Home screen.
● Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and Trip A.
● Automated logging daily count and resetting it to 0 at midnight.
● Daily log display of last 7 day history.
● A “odometer” function for steps (Trip A)
● Calorie calculation
● After downloading, press and hold your finger on the Home screen. “Add to Home screen” menu will appear with options listing.
● Select Widgets from the menu, and then select the widget named “AccuPedo”.
● Try moving it around by pressing and holding your finger on the widget.
● Switch the widget display mode by clicking the mode button (circular icon at left side) to navigate through steps, distance, minutes, calories, and trip A.
● Click the step number to see your daily log.
● Click *Reset* button to reset the step count of Trip A to 0.
● Click the settings button in the menu for customized settings.
● Sensitivity: Standard
● Unit: English
● Step distance: 30 inches
● Body weight: 150 pounds
● Activity type: Walking
● It works only for an Android phone with G-sensor (accelerometer).
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
● The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
● After changing unit from English to Metric, type step distance in centimeter and body weight in kilogram.
● Orange colored features on widget display are all clickable.
AccuPedo - Pedometer Widget
AccuPedo - Pedometer Widget Tags:
Sony Ericsson U20i
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working firstname.lastname@example.org