Add Watermark Description:
The Add Watermark gives you the ability to add watermarks to your pictures. So you can quickly put your property text or a logo image into your picture, set parameters like size, transparency, alignment etc., then save the result and post it to your blog, for example.
Limitations of this Free version:
- Text-watermarks are being saved without effects
- Saving only as .jpg, downsized to 800 px (long side)
- Actions after saving disabled
- No auto mode by launching from Share menu, no batch mode
Primary features of the Full version:
- Fonts, color and other effects in text mode
- Support of transparent .png images as watermark
- Relative position and size allows you to use the same settings for any image
- Launching from Share menu
- Processing of multiple images in batch mode
- Save target as .jpg or .png
- Rename and resize by saving
- "Send to"-action after saving
- History of recent saved images with actions: view/send/delete
- App2SD (move app to external SD card)
- To add watermark direct from Gallery press "Menu" button and choose "Share" / "Add Watermark". For auto processing enable "Add watermark fully automatically" in app settings.
- To post a picture to a web-service like Twitter, Facebook, Google Buzz etc. simply select action "Send image" in "Save Dialog" / "Action when done" and enter the specific Email of this web-service. The attached image will be sent to your site.
- To make a Picture-In-Picture load one image as source and another one as watermark, adjust the size, position and transparency and save result.
Feel free to contact me: email@example.com
Recently changed in this version:
- Batch processing of multiple images from share menu (full version);
Add Watermark Free
- More history entries;
- Some bug fixes
Add Watermark Tags:
LG P500 Optimus One
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working firstname.lastname@example.org