AllergyEats, with its established web site at www.allergyeats.com, is your online and mobile guide to allergy-friendly restaurants across the United States.
AllergyEats provides valuable peer-based feedback about how well (or poorly) restaurants accommodate the needs of food-allergic customers. This sharing of real experiences from real people allows food-allergic and gluten-intolerant diners to quickly and easily find restaurants that will cater to their special dietary requirements – and avoid the ones that won’t.
With the AllergyEats app, you can:
• Search for allergy-friendly restaurants “on the fly” wherever you are, without the need to be in front of a computer
• View restaurant ratings based on their allergy-friendliness
• Call restaurants of interest with the touch of a finger
• Receive directions to your desired restaurant
• Take valuable restaurant information, like allergen lists, nutrition data, and more, right to your table without having to wait for a server to find it
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working firstname.lastname@example.org