AndroSensor is the absolute all-in-one diagnostic tool that lets you know virtually everything about your device's status.
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphical output not available for proximity, location and battery info)
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude and speed
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings,
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
--- Features ---
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available, so you can see how many simultaneous touch events your screen supports.
- Log view (requires READ_LOGS permission which is under "Personal Information" category) prints out the last ~100 lines of the device system log file, as in logcat. Saving or mailing the log will give you access to the full log file.
- Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Images that can be tapped are distincted by an orange line on the left edge of the icon. Graphs are not available for Location, Proximity and Battery info.
- Apps2SD and tablets supported.
- Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese
--- Important Notes ---
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors, a note about battery usage and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected. Network permission is required only for the network location service, for the google altitude API and for the ads.
* AndroSensor doesn't run in background, so it does not consume battery while you don't use it, but it takes a lot of battery and CPU while it is active.
* A bug exists only in some devices running 2.3.3 (the bug is triggered, not caused by AndroSensor) causing high battery usage. Many thanks to John for his kind assistance in debugging.
* The LogView requires READ_LOGS permission which is under "Personal Information" category. This is not looking to get your personal info. It's just that the read logs permission is in the general category of "Personal Information" permissions.
* Bugs will be fixed ASAP if you report them.
* Please be encouraged to email me at email@example.com if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*Ads by AdMob
*Google only allows publishers from certain countries to publish paid apps. If you wish to remove the ads from AndroSensor, please check the app's website or contact me.
*** Thank you! ***
androsensor apk download, androsensor download, androsensor apk, androsensor 1.8.3 apk, android close sensors.
- Fixed graph scaling and show actual values below graph.
- An AndroSensor directory is created in external storage to save files created by AndroSensor.
- Corrections for Romanian and German translations. Special thanks to Matei and Götz respectively.
* If the app force closes after update, or does not update at all, try uninstalling and reinstalling.
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working firstname.lastname@example.org