BattMonX is a battery monitoring utility that can indicate the current state of your phone's battery via a status bar icon (all phones) and/or the LED indicator (many phones).
You can select/assign a different color to the status bar icon and/or LED indicator (if enabled and supported) for each of BattMonX's two main monitoring modes:
- by charging state
* full / charged
- by each 10% range in battery percent-charged
Additionally, you can monitor, for each of the above modes:
* high battery temperature
* low battery percent charged
Note: when enabled, the above two modes:
- take precedence over all others
- have selectable thresholds
- optional vibrate or sound alerting
OTHER APP HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
- selectable LED on, off, or blink action
- LED color tester
- auto-restart after boot option
- battery temperature and voltage reported in notification shade pulldown
- option for rooted phones to have LED turn on even when screen is on
- now shows 1% change in percent-charged for Droid X
- v2.6 supports four time-range suspend schedules
LED STATUS COMPATIBILITY
The LED function of this app will not work on all phones. For example, the Samsung Vibrant and Captivate do not have LED indicators. Some phones only have a two-color LED (the HTC Eris and Evo 4G both have a green/amber LED; the Epic 4G supports a red/blue LED) which might allow for partial functionality from this app (especially if rooted).
LED functionality works wonderfully for the Motorola Droid-class phones (original Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, Droid 2 Global, Milestone). If your phone has a multi-color LED indicator and you have problems get the app to work, please contact me for debugging options.
For screen shots and additional information, please visit https://sites.google.com/site/scaryalienware
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues, questions, comments, or suggestions. Cheers!
Version 2.6 - 1-May-2011:
- thanks to all who have donated or purchased the donate version (very much appreciated!)
- re-post LED notification when clear notifications button is pressed
- support special (green only) status bar icons with large number format percent charged values
- add support for time-based suspend schedules
- support status bar icons with lightning bolt charging indicator
- support option to toggle display of percent charged value in status bar icon
- support special large low-battery mode for batteries that don't calibrate well
- fixed issue w/noticing plugged vs. un-plugged re. display of lightning bolt in status bar icon
- revise / update application icon (sorry, had to remove the bat logo)
- make pop-up dialogs cancelable via back button
Version 2.5 - 29-Mar-2011:
- fix issue to handle 1% charge_counter file not always being present
- cleanup Current Settings screen (consolidated percent-charged settings info)
- added new debugging feature (ability to toggle app's logging of system messages)
battmonx, battmonx android, battmonx download, does lg optimus have blink led light?, download avg for droid, phone wont work.
Recently changed in this version:
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working email@example.com