CardDAV-Sync beta Description:
CardDAV-Sync is a CardDAV client for Android to synchronize contacts. Due to its implementation as sync adapter it integrates seamlessly with the default contacts app.
From version 0.2.1 on the paid version will get some extra features (e.g. sync more fields). It may still be a little behind in version numbering, to make sure updates will be stable.
Sorry, but the previous concept didn't work out.
Please uninstall the free version before you install the paid one (and vice versa).
After the installation got to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and create a new Account.
For users which are unable to edit or create synced contacts I published an editor at the market. Just search "dmfs contact editor" or see my website.
* Sync contacts from a CardDAV-server (tested and reported to work with DAViCal, SOGo, egroupware, Zimbra 7 ... others may work as well)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* two-way-sync (please, don't forget to backup your contacts before you use this! It is still beta!)
* syncs names, phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, photos and *NEW* birthdays (but please visit "date formats" on my website first)
* automatic address book detection (works with most servers in default configuration)
It is still under development and some important features may be missing. Known limitations are:
* organizations, notes and nicknames are not yet synced
* Contact lists are not yet supported
* only "server wins" and "phone wins" (default) conflict resolution available (that is when a contact is updated on server and on phone between two syncs)
* custom labels are not preserved (actually, this is a vcard limitation)
* and maybe more
Please report bugs. Feedback is very welcome.
Btw: just writing a comment like "Doesn't work on..." won't help neither you nor me to get it running on your device. Please contact me if you have problems.
* I have no reports from Zimbra 6 users, so I don't know whether the previous issues still exist. Zimbra 7 is reported to work fine
* it won't sync if the contact collection on the server contains vcards which are not well formated (it is quite tolerant yet, but certain, very rare, format errors still will prevent a successful sync operation)
* initial sync of very very big collections (>> 300 contacts) may not always work
* OSX / Darwin Server users have to change digest authentication algorithm from "md5" to "MD5" in their config
Recently changed in this version:
new in 0.2.1
CardDAV-Sync free beta
* initial support for david.fx (automatic setup doesn't work, due to a bug in david.fx)
* minor fixes
new in 0.2-pre3
* minor fixes
* reduce log verbosity
new in 0.2-pre2
* fix crash when parsing vcards with very long lines
new in 0.2-pre1
* new vcard parser which supports even some very broken vcards (including the ancient vcard2.1 format and quoted-printable encoding)
CardDAV-Sync beta Tags:
LG VS910 Revolution 4G
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working email@example.com