Pharmacy CSF II Description:
Control your Android remotely!
Shouldn't your smartphone do what you want (anytime - anywhere).
It's time to make your smartphone smarter
It’s not just a phone it’s a robot.This application lets you gain control of your android powered device remotely via a web browser or via an sms message.
Send commands remotely to your Android device to:
* Make a call
* Record audio
* Remote cam/webcam/mic
* Real-time tracker via gps
* Find your misplaced phone
* Make it ring even in silent mode
* Capture pictures or videos
* Enable call forwarding while away from phone
* more features coming...
Commands can be sent via from your private web portal or over SMS. This Lite version is still under development and not all the feature might be fully implemented.
For reporting bugs or issues send us an email to email@example.com before giving a low rating it. We recommend you read the Help section in your application's console.
These are some of the known issues at this time and we are working on them in the near future.
* Some HTC models do not support video viewing from within the application itself. You can use a file manager utility (like Astro File Manager) and browse to the app's directory, select the video file and replay.
* In some models the call snoop command creates an empty file. This is a known hardware limitation of some phone models. Please e-mail us your phone model and sw version in case you notice such behavior.
droid commander lite, droid commander sms, droid commander, droid commander android app vibrant, droid commander lite manual.
Recently changed in this version:
* Added few stability fixes to prevent force close condition
Droid Commander Lite
* Updated User's Manual
Pharmacy CSF II Tags:
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working firstname.lastname@example.org