Lightning Text 3D Description:
Send text messages quickly from your home screen through this interactive 3D widget and app!
This program lets you write commonly used text messages in advance and send them from your background with just a few taps. Load hundreds of messages that you would use in your daily life.
You can still use your standard messaging application, and incoming texts go through that application as normal.
You can access this program through the app screen or by installing the widget on your background page. The widget takes up three home screen cells.
The widget displays text messages as they come in. Press the CLEAR button to empty the text box. Press the REPLY TEXT button to send a message to the person identified in the display. Press OTHER TEXT to send a text message to someone else.
You select a message and destination address through an interactive 3D screen:
• Slide your finger across your touch screen to move the point of focus on the display. Tap on an area to move immediately there.
• Place a SECOND finger on the screen to adjust the magnification. Move this second finger up and down to change the degree of magnification, and move this finger left or right to change the area of magnification.
• Once the message you want to send is highlighted in yellow text, tap on that message to select it.
• Another screen will appear showing your contacts. Follow the same steps to select a contact.
• On the verification screen, check to make sure the message and destination are correct, and then move your finger rightwards to move the diamond from the Cancel button to the Send button. When the Cancel button is darkened and the Send button is highlighted, tap on your screen to send the message.
• To cancel the message from the verification screen, move your finger leftwards until the Cancel button is highlighted and the Send button is darkened. Then tap to cancel. You can also just wait, since the message will be automatically cancelled from the verification screen after 20 seconds.
• Press the Menu key on your phone or table to access the Settings page or Quit the program.
TYPING IN CUSTOM MESSAGES
You can write up to 400 text messages in advance. These would typically be messages that you would commonly use in your everyday life.
From the Settings page, hit “Type in Custom Messages” and a text box will appear. Type in one message per line, where each message can be up to 65 characters in length.
You can also load in messages from a file.
LOADING CUSTOM TEXT MESSAGES FROM A FILE
To use a collection of custom messages from a file, first type the messages into a text file where each line of the file represents a message. Each message can be up to 65 characters long. Then save the file to your phone.
To activate your messages, enter the full path of the file in the Custom Messages box on the Settings screen. Here is an example of a file location:
TYPING IN CUSTOM CONTACTS
You can load a list of the people to whom you would most often send messages through this program.
From the Settings page, select “Type in Custom Contacts” and a text box will appear. Enter one contact per line, where each line follows this format:
Name, Contact Type, Contact Number
For example, typing in the following would load three contacts:
Jane Doe, Mobile, 212-555-6543,
John Doe, Personal Cell, 202-555-7698,
John Doe, Work Cell, 202-555-7621,
LOADING CUSTOM CONTACTS FROM A FILE
The process is the same as for personalized messages: create a text file, load it onto your phone, and enter the full file path in the Custom Contacts File box on the Settings screen.
In the file, each line represents a contact and has the name, type, and number separated by commas.
This is a trial demonstration version that expires on February 28, 2012.
Lightning Text 3D SCREENSHOTS
Lightning Text 3D Tags:
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working email@example.com