Browse the Android Market and search from the comfort of your computer
by My Tracks Team at Go
Use My Tracks while you run, bike, hike, or do anything else outdoors, and it will use the GPS sensor in your phone to record the path you took. It will also gather useful statistics such as time, speed, distance, and elevation. You can review all of this data live, or you can save it for use later. While you're out, you can mark relevant waypoints, and can ask to hear automatic voice announcements about your progress.
My Tracks can record data from external sensors:
- Zephyr Technology Consumer HxM Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- ANT heart rate monitors (*)
- SRM power meters, speed, and cadence sensors (*)
- More sensor support coming soon
* ANT and SRM support requires an ANT-compatible phone)
My Tracks can share your track data:
- As a GPX, TCX, KML, or CSV file
- Using Google Maps, Google Docs, or Google Fusion Tables
- Via Twitter or Facebook
- Record in Metric or Customary units (configured from the Recording menu, under Settings)
- Display your movement in terms of Speed or Pace (configured from the Display menu, under Settings)
My Tracks is run by volunteers and Googlers in their 20% time. If you would like to contribute, please visit:
Tags: import gpx android my tracks, my tracks, my tracks download, my tracks android, google my tracks download. Recently changed in this version:
- Fixed TCX export.
- Added an option to preferences which allows the user to reset to default settings.
- Updated German translations.
LISTS WITH My Tracks:
Some lists where this application appears: Good Stuff.
My Tracks SCREENSHOTS
Be the first to review this app.