Pharmacy CSF II Description:
From the creators of Prognosis : Your Diagnosis - the #1 free medical app with over 750,000 users, comes Prognosis : Cardiology - in the same simple and fun case based format.
Prognosis : Cardiology contains 30 cases covering a broad spectrum of cardiovascular disorders - from ischemic heart disease to arrhythmias and from cardiomyopathies to valvular heart disease (see below for the list of cases).
The cases are excellent preparation for the USMLE Step 2 CS, COMLEX, NCLEX, CCRN and MCAT exams, as well as other board examinations and professional licensure tests.
The cases are also an excellent introduction to clinical cardiology for anyone interested in the field.
Each case can be completed in a few minutes, making it an ideal tool for quick or last minute revision.
The content is modeled on real life patients, has been checked by a panel of expert medical specialists and is based on current management guidelines.
- 18 cases are completely new and are not found anywhere else.
- 4 cases are based on those in Prognosis : Your Diagnosis - but have been revamped, with comprehensive discussions focused on cardiology.
- The remaining 8 cases are found in Prognosis : Your Diagnosis (but are related to cardiology).
The diseases covered are :
1. Unstable Angina / Non ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (UA/NSTEMI)
2. Chronic Stable Angina
3. ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
4. Right Ventricular Infarction
5. Heart Failure
6. Pulmonary Embolism
7. Deep Venous Thrombosis
8. Aortic Dissection
9. Aortic Stenosis
10. Mitral Regurgitation
11. Atrial Septal Defect
12. Ventricular Septal Defect
13. Tetralogy of Fallot
14. Hypertensive Emergency : Pulmonary Edema
15. Coarctation of the Aorta
16. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
17. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
18. Brugada Syndrome
19. Atrial Fibrillation
20. Hepatopulmonary Syndrome
21. Cardiac Tamponade
22. Constrictive Pericarditis
23. Acute Pericarditis
24. Dilated Cardiomyopathy
25. Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
26. Infective Endocarditis
27. Acute Myocarditis
28. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
29. Takayasu’s Disease
30. Kawasaki Disease
Prognosis Cardiology SCREENSHOTS
Pharmacy CSF II Tags:
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working firstname.lastname@example.org