Silver Calculator Description:
Do you have any U.S. coins from before 1977? Some of those coins are actually 90% silver in weight and now sell for up to 20 U.S. paper dollars.
Do you know how much your coins are worth? This calculator will help you convert back and forth between silver coins and U.S. paper dollars.
Find out the prices of "junk silver" coins from the U.S. and Canadian Mints including:
- pre-1965 US dimes, quarters, half dollars, and dollars;
- 1920-1967 Canadian dimes, quarters, half dollars, and dollars; and,
- Shire Silver, Silver Circle, and Del Valley Silver, and much more.
Don't see silver or currency that you're looking for? Let us know.
This application requires the android.permission.INTERNET permission in order to access the latest silver price data from the Internet.
pre 1965 calculator.
Recently changed in this version:
- Silver pieces on the Solver screen are not automatically checked
- Bug fix: Buttons on the main screen are wider in order to avoid word-wrapping on certain platforms
v.2.0 (Abridged Description)
- 10 Silver pieces have been added
- Ability to select which silver pieces should be used in the rest of the application
- New option to select the unit of measurement for mass: troy ounce or gram
- New option to select the desired medium of exchange: US Dollar or silver.
Screenshots Silver Calculator:
Silver Calculator Tags:
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
Sony Ericsson LT15i
Sony Ericsson MK16i
Sony Ericsson MT15i
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working email@example.com