Tuner - DaTuner Chromatic Auto Description:
One-star? Please email me and let me know why. It works for me!
DaTuner (Lite) is an all-purpose, precise and responsive chromatic tuner for all instruments with a very simple interface. DaTuner converts the fundamental frequency to the nearest note and error in cents for quick and easy tuning of your guitar, ukelele, violin, bass, cello, mandolin, piano, harp, saxophone, balafone, motorbike timing belt, wheel spoke, harmonica, kazoo, you name it.
DaTuner displays nearest note and octave in a giant, easy to read font in the center of the screen, and the fundamental frequency in Hertz is displayed at the bottom of the screen. Error in cents is shown graphically at the bottom of the screen. Microphone sensitivity is auto-adjusted, but can also be adjusted by touch via a bar on the left-hand side of the screen, and the speed/accuracy of the algorithm and the relative frequency (if other than 440Hz, for orchestra tuning and transposition) can be adjusted via the menu.
There is no "dead zone" with DaTuner; instead, the whole display turns green when the incoming frequency is within a configurable range of the target frequency and you can still see small changes in pitch even within the "in-range" area.
- Added transposition capability to the menu.
- Sensitivity "bar" matches the trigger point for the algorithm under all circumstances.
- Cleaned up some GUI elements.
- Experimental noise reduction feature. Please let me know if it works for you. Meant for rumbly environs, like cars & buses.
- Added a bunch more features in the donate version, but you ain't seeing them, cheapskate! (I kid, I kid!)
- Help page updated at http://www.applaudapps.net/?page_id=18
Tuner - DaTuner Chromatic Auto Tags:
LG P500 Optimus One
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working firstname.lastname@example.org