WebViewApp is a simple base application for developing Android web applications. WebViewApp is released as open source and developers can use this base application to build their own web applications in Android.
This application is a bare-bones example of such an application. Source code for this application and the web service is released here: http://webviewapp.waher.net/webviewapp-source.rar
Following features are included:
* Cookie management (application stores cookies)
* Cache management (application stores cache based on web service cache lifetime and maintains it when user is not using the app)
* Contained URL's (Web service only opens its own URL's in app, every other URL is launched in browser.)
* Online Checks (App checks if user is online, if not then shows an offline page with an option to continue and reload where user left off once internet is back)
* Sending custom user agent string to web service for testing if web service is used through Android app.
* Can be installed on SD card
v1.01 Minor fix for no-internet connection reload page
v1.00 Public Release
Sony Ericsson X20
Sony Ericsson X4
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working email@example.com