geo Photo Blog Description:
geoPhotoBlog allows you to easily share photos and locations of the places you go and the things you see.
While on your next destination use photos to blog about the places you go, the cool things you see,
Interesting people you meet and other life experience you can capture with pictures. And since only
the people in your contact list that you have given permission can view your PhotoBlogs, you can get
as personal as you wish with your blogs.
Along with the ability to track and locate anyone in your contact list on the map in real-time, lends itself
to some interesting uses.
For instance, say you and the family are at a big amusement park such as Disneyland. Mom and Dad are here, the kids
are over there somewhere and everyone is separated. Now you can stay connected by using geoPhotoBlog to see what
everyone is doing and where they are doing it at. Each PhotoBlog is automatically tagged with the location, date and
time stamps so you will always know how fresh the PhotoBlogs are that you are viewing.
Even Grandma and Grandpa in another state can feel as if they are sharing the experience by using geoPhotoBlog on
their device to view the photos and locations of your trip to the amusement park. Sort of like a photo chat session.
Here is another use. Before leaving your car to enter the park, turn around and snap a PhotoBlog of your car. Entering
"I Parked Here" in the comment. Latter that evening after a full day at the park you can easily find where you
parked by viewing your own photo blog of your car showing the location on the map. You can even follow yourself on the
map while moving towards your car.
Use geoPhotoBlog as an inexpensive way of tracking your kids or loved ones. Instruct them to PhotoBlog at certain time
intervals so you can see what they are doing and where they are doing it at. This can be an unobtrusive way of knowing
everyone is ok,
Use geoPhotoBlog to record events that you may need to refer back to at a latter date that would otherwise require a lot
of time typing in notes trying to describe it all by using only text. Now you have a record of it along with the date, time
and location the event occurred. Like they say, A Photo[Blog] is worth a thousand words.
There are many more uses for the geoPhotoBlog application and we are sure you will find some really interesting ones.
When you do, drop us a line so we can share with others.
- Integrated with Google Maps.
- Easily find the location of anyone in your contact list.
- Tag photos on the map. Each photo you tag will be represented by a blue push pin icon at the location you
tagged the photo. Other people can view your tagged photos by pressing on the blue push pin icon when locating you.
- Complete control over who is allowed to locate you and view your tagged photos via the Authorization list.
- Hide feature allows you to quickly hide yourself from everyone. Turn off the hide feature when you are ready
for others to locate you.
- Customize your photos by adding special effects such as frames, finger paint and spotlight to your tagged photos.
- User defined settings on how often you want your current location updated.
- User defined settings on how often you want to update the current location of others.
- The current address of the person you are locating will be printed at the top of the map.
- When viewing a PhotoBlog, the address of the location where the photo was tagged will be printed at the top of the map.
- Automatically uses the photo assigned in the contact list as the icon to display on the map for that person.
- Down load new frames to add to your photos from our website.
- Provide feedback on other people's photos using emoticons.
geo Photo Blog Tags:
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working firstname.lastname@example.org