Pharmacy CSF II Description:
myFitnessCompanion offers personalized health monitoring of your weight, blood pressure, blood glucose, HbA1c, cholesterol, temperature, respiration, oxygen and heart rate using Bluetooth sensors or manual input.
Therapy fields: Fitness, Diabetes, Obesity, Hypertension, Coronary heart disease (CHD)
- Thresholds and targets personalised for your
- Manual and Automatic measurements using
- Personal feedback after each measurement.
- Reminders to take your measurements.
- Upload your data to Google Health
or myFitnessCompanion server.
- Add multiple users and personalize the health
monitoring for each of the person you care for.
- Instructions and voice feedback in your own
language: English, Chinese, Spanish, French,
Russian, Brazilian, Portuguese, Dutch, German,
Italian and more planned.
Bluetooth Sensors supported:
- Zephyr HxM: Heart rate.
- Zephyr BioHarness: Heart rate, body temperature and respiration
- MyGlucoHealth: Blood glucose.
- Nonin 9560 Onyx II: Oxygen level and heart rate.
- A&D UC321 BT: Weight.
- A&D UC324 PBT: Weight.
- TANITA BC590 BT: Weight and
- A&D UA767 BT: Blood pressure and heart rate.
- A&D UA851 PBT: Blood pressure and heart rate.
a&d android, myfitnesscompanion france.
Recently changed in this version:
- HbA1c measurements can now be recorded for better diabetes management.
- estimated Average Glucose (eAG) is added to report HbA1c results in mg/dl or mmol/l. The unit you are familiar with.
- Cholesterol monitoring added.
- Uploading of measurements to Google Health server extended.
- Blood glucose reporting extended with HbA1c and eAG indicating how well your diabetes is under control.
- GUI improvement for edit, delete and view measurements.
Pharmacy CSF II Tags:
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working firstname.lastname@example.org