GENPlusDroid is a Sega Genesis emulator. Runs Sega Master System and Sega Mega Drive games. Supports all Android 2.0+ and 3.0+ devices. Devices with a good GPU can use shaders to increase the graphic quality. Amazing multi touch input. Use a keyboard or gamepad with custom key bindings if you have one. Lots of features! Powered by GenPlus! Check out NESDroid as well!
- Version 1.1 is a major refactoring, please report errors to me asap or post to the issue tracker.
- No game display? Still hear sound and see controls. This should be fixed in version 1.1. Notify me if not!
- If you have any issues with this new application please take a moment and report them to me.
- Supports Android 2.0+, 2.3.X and 3.X
- Sega Mega Drive / Genesis, Sega Master System
- Multi Touch/Keyboard/Gamepad controller supported
- Custom key bindings
- Fast Forward
- Auto Save, phone calls won't ruin your game.
- Move and resize the touch input controls to your liking!
- Load/Browse compressed archives (*.zip)
- Custom ROM directory, RomFetcher support.
- PAL support
- Shaders! (hq2x, super eagle, 2xSaI, etc). Requires a device with a good GPU. Download within the application. Users can add their own too if they want.
- Tablets, many tablets are known to be working perfectly.
Works flawless (no frame skip) on:
- HTC Incredible S
- Nexus S
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Motorola Xoom
- Acer Iconia A500
- Sony Xperia Play
- After installation, start GENPlusDroid, follow welcome screen instructions, they are as follows:
To install ROMS:
- Exit GENPlusDroid
- Connect your device to a PC
- Put your device in "disk mode"
(This step differs for each device)
- Copy ROMS to "/GENPlusDroid/roms/"
(Directory should already be created)
- Take your device out of "disk mode"
- Start GENPlusDroid
- The resume button in the main menu rarely works
- Manually loading the auto state fails sometimes
Report all issues to me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post them at:
- Compile yourself, instructions coming soon!
- Shader performance increase for all devices
- Game Genie
- Haptic Feedback
- Email me for feature requests!
Recently changed in this version:
- version 1.8 marks a big refactoring, please report errors to my via email
- custom rom directory, therefore RomFetcher support
- keyboard and external gamepad support
- custom key bindings, Xperia play is defaults
- can hide touch input
- bug fix, devices violating npot texture rules should display properly now
- bug fix, memory leaks
- small file size reduction
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working email@example.com
Sony Ericsson U20i