Munchkin Level Counter Description:
An application for use with the Munchkin card game from Steve Jackson Games.
Now all you Android-using munchkins can get an unfair, yet completely legal, advantage when you play Munchkin or Munchkin Quest!
The Level Counter . . .
• shows your level (duh), with big, readable numbers and munchkiny cartoons.
• It rolls a six-sided die (and doesn't cheat).
• Its twin "Kill-O-Meter" dials let you keep track of your combat strengh AND the monster's.
• And best of all . . . once per game, you get a Boon . . . an in-game advantage to help you kill the monsters, steal the treasure, and stab your buddy. There are almost 150 different Boons, all illustrated by John Kovalic. The higher your level when you ask for your Boon, the better it's likely to be.
• And finally . . . when you reach the winning level, your phone plays a fanfare! Your friends will hate you . . .
Bonus features: counters for Chez Geek and SPANC (no Boons, though), and a very flexible interface for creating your own custom counters for other games.
This app is NOT a stand-alone game! It is a game aid for Munchkin, Munchkin Quest, or pretty much any other game where you need a counter.
For more information, visit http://www.sjgames.com/apps/levelcounter . . . and for more about Munchkin, visit www.worldofmunchkin.com .
Designed by Steve Jackson / Art by John Kovalic / Original code by J. Kira Hamilton / Ported to Android by Jay Koutavas
munchkin level counter android, munchkin level counter, munchkin level counter boons, munchkin level counter android free download, munchkin level counter app android.
Recently changed in this version:
- Added 'Disable Sleep' Setting.
- Added supports-screens line to the manifest. Handles many "blurry image" cases
- Boon is serializable, so it can be written to preferences. Was not previously. Caused some errors.
- SQL database opened for file check is now closed. Fixes some errors.
- Custom counter creation slides keyboard off when fields entered.
- Name field no longer scrolls up allowing multiple line names.
- Changes to correctly align digits in kill_o_meter view to xml file.
Screenshots Munchkin Level Counter:
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working email@example.com
Munchkin Level Counter Tags:
HTC Dream G1