The Contact Photo Finder is an application that provides an easy way of adding photos or pictures to persons already stored in the address book of your mobile phone.
Given the name of the person in the address book the internet is searched for any photo or image that seems to be related to this person. In most cases you will find one or more photos published by this person on one ore more social media networks. Simply select a photo from the list and it will be stored as the contact photo in the contact database.
Sorting by alphabet or by the order of persons last dialed
Search for specific contact person using instant filtering
Save current image to SD-card
Searching for images:
Search for clipart type of images
Search for Company logo
Browse to the webpage this image was found on
Zoom in on the image you found
Cropping allows for selecting a particular part of an
Cropping uses a face recognition algorithm to easily
select the face in a foto
Select an image already stored on your SD-card
Select a "placeholder" image from a image
Select images from a personal list of favorites
Select images from a public list of favorite images
Backup all your images to SD-card
contact photo finder.
- Ability to zoom an icon in the contact list in the main screen
- Ability to see the content provider of the contact items (i.e. Twitter, Google etc.)
- Memory optimization and leaks fixed
- Faster loading of build in Icons
- Removed wrong error message when using background
- Disabled progress bar which could crash application when returning from settings
- Fixed wrong image dimensions in attribute window
- Some temp files where placed in wrong directory
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums.
Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as
the connection address, or remove it within three working email@example.com